A place not to be missed with its contemporary architecture, its garden, its permanent collections, its temporary exhibitions, its shows, its panoramic restaurant.
Located on the banks of the Seine, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, the Quai Branly-Jacques Chirac Museum honours the arts and civilisations of Africa, Asia, Oceania and the Americas in an unpartitioned geographical tour.
Temporary exhibitions on a variety of themes, shows and concerts make the Quai Branly - Jacques Chirac Museum a living place to better understand our world.
A place of nature and culture, the garden, designed by landscape architect Gilles Clément, is also an invitation to travel: paths, small hills, paved paths of river stone, ponds ideal for meditation and reverie.
Extend your discovery of the museum with a gastronomic meal in the panoramic restaurant Les Ombres or a lunch in the garden, at Café Branly.
Opening and closing times
From 01/01 to 31/12/2023 between 10.30 am and 7 pm.
Closed on Monday.
Closed exceptionally on May 1st and December 25th.
Groups: 10% to 30% reduction depending on the number of tickets ordered (only for professionals).
Full price: 12 €
Reduced price: 9 €
Group adults: 9 €.
Free entry for children < 26 years, Job-seeker.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
Payment methods accepted
- Minimum number of people : 10
- Sales TO/Distributors
- Free loan of canes, wheelchairs, walkers, magnifying glasses and magnetic induction loops. The entire museum is accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Types of visits available
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Unguided group tours on request
- Guided group tours on request
Average length of visit
- 90 minutes (individual)
- 90 minutes (groups)
Services and facilities
- Car park
- Media library
- Pay car park
- Ticketing in number
- Children's entertainment
Languages of educational signs
Visits and audioguides also available in French Sign Language.
Languages of visits: for groups, all languages on request when booking.
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Visual alarm with flash light
- Magnetic loop available at the reception
- Reception staff trained in the French Sign Language
- Presence of pictograms and / or simplified visuals
- Documentation available in Braille
- Relief map, tactile model or audio device description available at the reception
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
Line 6 > Bir-Hakeim
Line 8 > Ecole Militaire
Line 9 > Iéna or Alma-Marceau
RER C > Pont de l'Alma
Bus : lines 42, 63, 80, 92, 72