This barge moored on the banks of the Seine offers traditional cuisine based on fresh ingredients served in a charming, rustic and peaceful setting.
This barge anchored on the banks of the Seine, in a charming, bucolic and calm setting, offers bistro cuisine based on fresh products and live music every evening from Wednesday to Sunday.
Opening and closing times
All year round, every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 6 pm and 9 pm.
Open Wednesday to Sunday for lunch and dinner.
Price reduction applied for groups: From €25
A la carte: from 15 €.
Group rate available for > 25 people.
- Minimum number of people : 25
- Menu in foreign language : English, French, Polish, Portuguese
- Number of air-conditioned rooms : 1
Services and facilities
- Car park
- Free car park
- Private parking
- Available for private hire
- Mental disability
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs