Tour of the Château de Malmaison at 14:00 and the Château de la Petite Malmaison then afternoon tea in the private lounge at 16:00.
Visite de La Petite Malmaison avec goûter dans les salons privés à 16h00
Departure point : château de Malmaison, Avenue du Château de Malmaison
Length of tour: 3h
Opening and closing times
Every day throughout the year between 2 pm and 5.15 pm.
Closed Tuesday and Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st and December 25th.
Adult: 38 €.
Group rate available for > 15 people.
Payment methods accepted
Types of customers
- Cash dispensers
- For beginners / novice
- Groups only
- Level green –very easy
- Minimum number of people : 15
- Sales TO/Distributors
- Animals accepted
- Only guide dogs are accepted on the premices
- For any request for additional services or modification of this tour do not hesitate to contact the group service of the Tourism Office
Services and facilities
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Exhibition space
- Private parking
- Public WC
- Reception room
- Booking obligatory
- Coach access
- Guided tours
- Restaurant for groups only
- Set down on-site for groups
- Themed tour
- Not accessible in a wheelchair
RER A / Rueil-Malmaison station or metro line 1 up to La Defense,
and then bus no. 258: ‘Le Château’ bus stop
Disabled access - only on the ground floor, Osiris lodge, car
lodge and park.