OPEN 24/7, for a unic experience, in an amazing historical parisian building, on a brilliant and secured location for visitors, just a few minutes walking to the vibrant shopping and night life of the Champs-Elysées avenue, with Arc de Triomphe and Parc Monceau nearby !
Private particular house of the famous french painter Henri Gervex, this first historical parisian hostel in Paris, with a secured access, a cute court yard and an attractive lobby, is managed by the 1st non-profit Youth Hostelling organization in Paris, since 1948 : to provide a cheap bed, in the best district of Paris !
Other distribution channel : email@example.com
Opening and closing times
All year round.
Group rate available for > 1 people.
- Minimum number of people : 1
- Number of bedrooms : 16 chambres et 5 suites
- Multilingual staff, modern and comfy bunk beds, free early french breakfast buffet, free high-speed wi-fi in the lobby, free city maps, free open space for luggage and free linen changed as much as wished, on first request at the reception desk…
Services and facilities
- Free private internet access
- Sheets and towels included
- Luggage storage
- Tourist brochures
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
Métro : Courcellles - Line 02
RER : Charles de Gaulle Etoile - Line A