The Franklin Roosevelt hotel, located in the heart of the Golden Triangle, the capital's cultural and business centre, opens its doors to you - an exceptional destination, for your leisure or business stays in an establishment combining luxury and elegance.
In only a few minutes you can reach Paris's most famous cultural and tourist sites but also the most chic stores, restaurants and cafés... the magic and eternal effervescence of Paris is reaching out to you.
Other distribution channel :
LastMinute, Expedia, Booking.com
Opening and closing times
All year round.
Price reduction applied and commission rate : on request
Group rate available for > 1 people.
- Minimum number of people : 1
- Sales TO/Distributors
- Facilities and services :
- • tea/coffee facilities
- • Bathrobes in all the rooms
- • Safe box
- • TV (LCD screen)
- Buffet breakfast : 7/7 from 7.00 am to 12.30
- Eco-resonsability : Sheets and bathroom towels changed on demand
Services and facilities
- Free private internet access
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
1 room equipped for disabled people
Railway : Saint-Lazare
Subway : Lines 1, 9 and 13, stations Franklin Roosevelt and Champs Elysées-Clemenceau.
Bus : Line 32