PROFILE OF BUSINESS TRAVELER :
- 58% male with an average age of 41.
- 65% are from France, with 82.3% from the European Union (including France)
- 73% use paid accommodation, primarily staying in hotels.
- 90% are repeat visitors ; the business traveller is a loyal customer for the destination
- 67% plan to return within 1 or 2 years
Sources: CRT PARIS ILE-DE-FRANCE
DID YOU KNOW? In 2019
- €5.7 billion in direct and indirect revenue: this is the economic impact of the fairs and conventions industry in Paris Ile-de-France.
- €20.8 billion in sales: this is the subsequent turnover of companies that exhibit at these events and their delegates!
- 434 trade fairs were held across 21 main sites in the Paris region that host major business events
Sources: CCI PARIS ILE-DE-FRANCE
Economic impact and data – Business travel clientele arriving by air, train or road to Paris Ile-de-France in 2019
Number of stays
Number of nights
€505 per person