Joint-campaign with the Swiss market CRT/ TGV Lyria/ Voyages-sncf.com/ Atout France Suisse
- Boost sales and TGV Lyria traffic among leisure clientèle in 2nd and 1st class and to appeal to a larger number
- Position Paris Région as an emblematic summer destination, with a strong cultural theme..
About the message: Travel for less with TGV Lyria for a unique Parisian experience this summer! TGV Lyria has put on a special offer for 1st and 2nd class tickets.
This year the CRT has also associated its cultural partner, the Musée du quai Branly On the principle of buy one ticket, get one free, the Musée du quai Branly will welcome Swiss visitors to its permanent collections and temporary exhibitions.
The partners have also lead a joint campaign in French, German and English, set out in three stages :
1) From 17 April to 5 May: teasing phase
The aim of this phrase is :
- Announce the opening of this exclusive offer on 6 May
- Create three rendezvous before revealing the offer and tell the story of "Mon Eté à Paris" (My Summer in Paris)
- Participative action: the web user had been invited to play by responding to a riddle
- Project the web user into their next trip thanks to unique content, delivered by the CRT and bloggers from the press trip hosted by the CRT. The bloggers invite people on a discovery!
The joint campaign is granted excellent visibility by our partners from the Ile-de-France: the parc zoologique de Paris, the Barrière Enghien Jazz Festival, the musée du quai Branly, part of the exclusive 4 roues sous 1 parapluie offer.
Access the campaign press pack (in French) :
2) From 6 to 20 May: promotion phase
For the launch on 6 May, a trip in a 2CV with "4 roues sous 1 parapluie" was offered to the first 10 reservations on the ch.voyages-sncf.com/fr website.
On the landing page of TGV Lyria and Voyages-sncf.com, through the editing too, the CRT promoted the musée du quai Branly, the museum's exhibition event "Indiens des plaines" (Plains Indians) as well as the online version of "Mon Eté à Paris" (My Summer in Paris).
During the 14 days, the campaign was visible in most town-centre stations in Western and German-speaking Switzerland, using inserts placed in written press and online advertising with a campaign display.
Clients could then buy their tickets through all usual channels (ticket offices, the Voyages-sncf.com website, cff.ch website etc.)
Following this promotion phase, 4,274 first and second class tickets were sold.
3) From 10 June to 31 August : travel phase
Swiss visitors went to Paris to discover the musée du quai Branly, to make the most of summer time!
In the TGV Lyria, more than 10,000 Mon Eté à Paris guides (in French and German) were distributed to travellers to plan their summer. By Lyria magazine (available in trains from Switzerland) highlighted Paris, the unmissable sites of the summer and the musée du quai Branly.
More than eight pages were dedicated to the destination.
The voyages-sncf.com website itself promoted the online version of the guide for the duration of the stay to enable web users to plan their trip.
Copyrights : ©Voyages-sncf.com