Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
RER Station: RER B Charles de Gaulle Airport 1 (CDG 1 and 3) / Charles de Gaulle Airport 2 TGV (CDG 2)
SNCF railway station: Paris - Roissy - Charles-de-Gaulle Airport TGV
Bus: Opéra Roissy Bus
Other means of transport: Le Bus Direct (Tour Eiffel/Trocadéro/Porte Maillot/Montparnasse/Gare de Lyon)
RER Station: RER B Paris-Orly Airport via Antony (OrlyVal)
Bus: Orly Bus Place Denfert Rochereau (Orly Ouest and Orly Sud terminals)
Tramway: T7 Orly Sud
Other means of transport: Le Bus Direct (Charles de Gaulle Etoile / Tour Eiffel / La Motte-Picquet / Gare Montparnasse)
The latest Parisian shopping experience is offered to you with 260 shops, 130 bars and restaurants and 50 attentive services. Discover French art of living with a selection of the finest French and international brands: Cartier, Chanel (opening soon), Château Lafite-Rothschild, Dior, Estée Lauder, Fendi, Guerlain, Gucci, Hennessy, Hermès, Ladurée, La Maison du Chocolat, Lancôme, Miu-Miu, Moët & Chandon, Omega, Petrus, Prada, Rolex, Romanée Conti and many, many more.
Paris Aéroport is the only place in Paris that offers shopping 7 out of 7 days, with over 1,000 brands with duty free prices from the 1st euro spent, without tax refund formalities and without excess baggage. Sellers speak several languages and provide a personalised service to everyone.
All year, dedicated offers are available to partner card holders (see terms and conditions on parisaeroport.fr/en). In all: 56,000 m² sales area, 260 shops, 130 bars and restaurants, 1,000 brands, tax refund from the 1st euro spent without tax refund formalities and without excess baggage
Groupe ADP aims to achieve excellence in environmental management.
This ambition affects its investment choices and its operating practices.
The company involves everyone working on its platforms in this approach.
• Eco-label ISO 14001 Date obtained: 2001
• Eco-label ISO 9001 Date obtained: 2009
• Eco-label: BS OHSAS 18001
• Car park with reserved disabled spaces
• Entrance on the same level or via a ramp
• Disabled toilets equipped with a handrail and washbasin with clear lower part
• If stairs, substitution system provided (lift, elevator, ramp)
Signs easy to understand / Legible / Associated with icons
• Light signal coupled with an audio fire alarm (where a deaf person may find him/herself alone in a fitting room or WC)
• Staff are trained and aware of special needs
• Transparent glazed doors/walls identified by contrasting elements
• Absence of obstacles at head height in thoroughfares (wall lamps, display racks, underside of stairway, etc,)
• If stairway, tactile and visual contrast at 50 cm before the first step down
• Continuous handrail - contrasted step edges
• If lift, adapted keypad (keys in relief and/or braille)
• And lifts equipped with audio, announcing each floor
• If lift, visual and/or audio announcement with magnetic induction loop