+33 (0)1 41 15 37 00
• From Porte Maillot / Pont de Suresnes : Take the boulevard Henri Sellier towards St-Cloud and follow the direction « Ville d’Avray ». After the church of Ville d’Avray (direction « Versailles »), LES ETANGS DE COROT is 700m further on your left-hand side
• From Porte d’Auteuil / Pont de St Cloud : Follow the direction « St-Cloud centre ». Cross the city of StCloud (direction « Garches »). At the exit of St-Cloud, follow the direction « Ville d’Avray on the left at the roundabout. Go straight. LES ETANGS DE COROT is 700m further, after the church, on your left-hand side
• From Porte de St Cloud / Pont de Sèvres : At the end of the bridge, take the road D910 on the right (direction « Chaville »). After 800m, turn right following the direction « Ville-d’Avray ». After 2km, at the church, turn left following the direction of Versailles. LES ETANGS DE COROT is 700m further, after the church, on your left-hand side
• From A13 Motorway Paris to Province Exit 5 (Versailles Centre). At the traffic light, turn left, cross the motorway bridge and follow the direction « Versailles ». After about 2km on the left, take the direction « Ville d’Avray ». LES ETANGS DE COROT is 2.8 km later on your right-hand side
• Take the Avenue de St-Cloud, then Avenue des Etats-Unis, following the direction « Ville d’Avray » slightly to the right. LES ETANGS DE COROT is 2.8 km later on your righthand side
• From A13 Province to Paris Exit 4 (St Cloud / Ville-d’Avray). At the traffic light, take the direction « Ville d’Avray. Go straight. After the church of Ville d’Avray ( direction « Versailles »), LES ETANGS DE COROT is 800m further on your left-hand side
From Saint-Lazare Station
Take the L line towards Versailles Rive Droite :
•To Sèvres Ville d'Avray Station (25 min), then take the route Bus 469 towards Porte des Hauts-de-Seine to Stop Les Etangs (10min) or by walking (20min)•To Versailles Rive Droite Station (35min), then take the route Bus 471 towards Saint-Cloud to Stop Les Etangs (15min) or take a taxi (10min)
From Montparnasse Station
Take the N line towards Rambouillet/Dreux or Mantes La Jolie :
•To Sèvres Rive Gauche Station (15min), then take the route Bus 469 towards Porte des Hauts-de-Seine to Stop Les Etangs (20min)•To Versailles Chantier Station (15min), then take a taxi (10min)
• Place de l’Eglise of Ville-d’Avray, at 10-minute walk from LES ETANGS DE COROT
• 22 rue de Versailles, at 450m from the hotel
Les Etangs de Corot hotel is in Ville-d'Avray, just west of Paris, an unspoilt town where many artists and writers have chosen to live over the past two centuries, to get away from fashionable city life.
Starting in the 19th century, Ville-d'Avray became known as a restful spot where many well-known figures on the French cultural scene came to relax in the country. Artists, painters, writers, and musicians have been attracted and inspired by its charms.
Today, Ville-d'Avray is a well-preserved heritage site with a rich cultural life, full of memories of Corot's paintings that immortalised the forest and ponds, now renamed the "Etangs de Corot" in honour of the forerunner of the impressionist movement.
Les Etangs de Corot hotel is steeped in this history and set in a bucolic environment that has miraculously remained intact for over a century and a half.
This haven of tranquillity, only 15 minutes from Paris, is entirely devoted to relaxation, an ideal getaway for a sunny afternoon or a long weekend, where the stresses of city living and everyday realities are completely left behind.
Rate for MICE Event.
- Baby's crib : 20€
- Extra bed : 50€
- Baby's crib : 20€
- Extra bed : 50€