Built in 1895, the quarters house the French Republican Guards' headquarters and cavalry regiment. Its stables are now home to the 140 horses used by the first squadron and the cavalry brass band.
Your guided tour will start in the Traditions Room set up in a former stable and devoted to the history of the Republican Guards from 1802 to the present day. You will be amazed by the magnificent Eiffel Tower style structure of the riding stables where the cavalrymen train daily. Inside the Main Stable and the Major’s Stable your guide will explain the characteristics of the majestic horses. An unusual guided tour in the heart of Paris that takes you behind the scenes of the Republican Guard's cavalry.
Other distribution channels :
Bus operators, travel agencies, e-distribution.
Additional information :
• ID requested at the entrance
• Do not approach horses less than 1 m
• Photos allowed (no flash)
• Videos prohibited
• Guided tour Individuals : forbidden to children < 8 years old
• Guided tour Groups : forbidden to groups with children < 12 years old
• Be careful about allergies due to the presence of horses as well as the storage of fodder and cereals
• The summer season is a moment of rest for horses, therefore there is a limited number of horses on the site in summer.
Safety regulations are applied within the military site of the Republican Guard. Upon confirmation of your reservation, thank you to indicate for each participant the following information:
• Name + first name
• Date + place + country of birth
9.5 - 9.5€
14.5 - 14.5€
9.5 - 9.5€
For Groups :
Reservation deadline : 15 days
External guide not accepted