Alain Ducasse rises to the challenge with this stylish contemporary café which is newly restored, full of French spirit and located on the first floor of the Dufour Pavilion.
Guests are received in a warm and friendly setting where they can take a break and enjoy a meal during their visit to the château de Versailles. Ore is Latin for mouth. And Alain Ducasse tips a nod to the delicacies which are entwined in the French way of life, and in particular with Versailles and the Bouche de Roi who were responsible for preparing the meals which were served to the court.
During the day:
- Unique venue with exceptional setting and view, open to the public
- Take a break during the Palace's opening times
- French menu created with seasonal ingredients
In the evening:
- Exclusive dining experience for unforgettable moments
- 500 m² area divides into several spaces: two dining rooms and three intimate private rooms
- Tailored service for events (drinks reception or dinner) for 2–124 people
- Historically-inspired menus with limited edition Marie-Antoinette china
- Partial or sole private hire