+ 33 (0)8 92 89 90 90
Degas was a great lover of music and dance and regularly attended the Opera. He enjoyed stepping backstage and attending rehearsals both on stage or in the entrance hall.
Self-guided and guided tours introduce you to the décor that inspired the artist. Discover the architectural richness, abundance of decoration and variety of materials used on a tour that takes you from the Rotonde des Abonnés – the former reception area for theatre-goers – to the auditorium, rooms and halls, via the majestic Grand Staircase...
Your ticket includes admission to the public areas, namely:
• the Bibliothèque-Musée de l'Opéra (National Library of France, permanent collection, scale models, works of art), the Rotonde des Abonnés and Bassin de la Pythie, the Grand Escalier, the Grand Foyer and Avant Foyer, the Salon de la lune and Salon du soleil, the Rotonde du Glacier and the tapestries.
• Admission to the auditorium may be restricted or denied for technical and/or artistic reasons. Tickets also include admission to the temporary exhibitions, see the programme on :
Adult and child multimedia guide available in French sign language.
Child audioguide in French
Adult multimedia guide in French and in English
8 - 8€
+ flat booking fee in addition to the price of the tickets: €45 per group
7 - 7€
Schools groups (max 35 persons)
+ flat booking fee in addition to the price of the tickets: €20 per group
Full price: 14 € / 12€ (outside the exhibition period)
10 - 10€
• Booking required
• Reservation deadline : 21 days
• External guide accepted
• For further information and bookings call +33 (0)1 40 01 24 90 Monday to Friday 10:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00 or email email@example.com
Bulk ticket purchases :
• Minimum of 20 tickets
• Queue-jump tickets valid for one year from the date of issue, reserved for corporate committees, associations, tour operators, coach operators, travel agencies.
• Exclusively for individual use
For more information, see the accessible establishments directory at www.accessible.net.