+33 (0)1 44 78 12 33
Situated in the Marais district in the heart of Paris, just a 10-minute walk from Notre Dame cathedral, it houses Europe's largest collection of modern and contemporary art (Picasso, Kandinsky, Chagall, Matisse and more). Its exhibitions showcase the key figures and founding movements in the history of 20th- and 21st-century art.
It also offers one of the most remarkable views of Paris' monuments, including the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, l'Opéra Garnier, Notre-Dame de Paris. This is a multidisciplinary, unique and typically Parisian destination!
• Suitable for everyone Family tours of the museum and exhibitions with bilingual guides.
• The Children's Gallery is a multidisciplinary temporary exhibition space for families with children aged 6 and over.
• Pushchairs can be hired at reception.
Facilities and services:
• Museum and exhibitions ticket and Paris view ticket Group tours (with or without guide)
• Educational leaflets available online Suitable for people with reduced mobility
• Venue hire
• Restaurant and shops
Events and activities:
• Modern and contemporary collections: new displays
• Studio 13/16 and Children's Gallery
• Cinema, events and talks programme
- Tours with guides :
The Pompidou Centre's guides help you to understand, admire and experience creation of the 20th and 21st centuries. On your request, they can guide you through your chosen work, movement or period, clarify a point in the history of art and explore specific techniques, aesthetic issues or precise concepts..
Self-guided tours :
Explore the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions at the Pompidou Centre by yourself or with your own guide.
Audiophones are available for adult groups visiting temporary exhibitions which receive a large number of visitors.
Ticket number available
Animals not accepted
On site restaurant :
LE GEORGES, RESTAURANT WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS OF PARIS
Level 6- Open daily except Tuesdays, 12:00 – 02:00
To book, call +33 (0)1 44 78 47 99
Adult multimedia guide: French, English, Spanish
9.1 - 11.9€
20–99 tickets: 15% discount, i.e. €11.90
100–249 tickets: 20% discount, i.e. €11.20
250–499 tickets: 30% discount, i.e. €9.80
500+ tickets: 35% discount, i.e. €9.10
Prices for groups:
- 20–99 tickets: 15% discount, i.e. €11.90
- 100–249 tickets: 20% discount, i.e. €11.20
- 250–499 tickets: 30% discount, i.e. €9.80
- 500+ tickets: 35% discount, i.e. €9.10
14 - 14€
0 - 11€
Free for all : every first Sunday of the month.
Telephone: + 33 (0)1 70 39 14 59Monday to Friday : 9-12:30 am & 1h30-5 pm
Group booking required
External guide accepted
Deadline reservation : 7 days
Right to speak : Agreed at time of booking - Telephone bookings +33 (0) 1 44 78 12 57, Monday to Friday, 09:30 – 13:00.
Booking and information: Cultival